Charcuterie boards are a fun and easy way to make a meal without cooking! Boards are made up of a selection of meats surrounded by foods that complement those meats, most commonly fruits, nuts, crackers, and dips.
Not only are they fun and convenient, they can make a balanced and healthy meal or snack!
- Step 1: Think of 5 foods in each category that make you feel good physically, emotionally and mentally.
- Step 2:
- Pick 1-2 from Fruits/Veggies
- Pick 1 from Grains/Starchy Veggies
- Pick 1-2 from Protein/Dairy
- Step 3: Add more in each category for even more meal ideas!
- Fruit/Veggie Ideas- ask yourself, "Do I like this or do I want to try this?"
Charcuterie ideas for breakfast, lunch, and dinner:
greek yogurt dip
mini whole wheat waffles
baby carrots/cherry tomatoes
What would you put on your charcuterie board? Comment!
This is not intended for medical advice.