Charcuterie boards are a fun and easy way to make a meal without cooking! Boards are made up of a selection of meats surrounded by foods that complement those meats, most commonly fruits, nuts, crackers, and dips.
Not only are they fun and convenient, they can make a balanced and healthy meal or snack!
- Step 1: Think of 5 foods in each category that make you feel good physically, emotionally and mentally.
- Step 2:
- Pick 1-2 from Fruits/Veggies
- Pick 1 from Grains/Starchy Veggies
- Pick 1-2 from Protein/Dairy
- Step 3: Add more in each category for even more meal ideas!
- Fruit/Veggie Ideas- ask yourself, "Do I like this or do I want to try this?"
Charcuterie ideas for breakfast, lunch, and dinner:
greek yogurt dip
mini whole wheat waffles
baby carrots/cherry tomatoes
What would you put on your charcuterie board? Comment!
This is not intended for medical advice.
If you'd like help meal planning for yourself or your family, we'd love to be a part of your health journey. We specialize in sports nutrition, family nutrition therapy, women's health, medical nutrition therapy and eating disorder counseling. If you think we'd be a good fit, schedule an appointment with us at our Collingswood, NJ location or online.
To learn more about our services and see what would be a good fit for you, you can also schedule a free consultation.