Dietitian job description
Growing nutrition counseling and consulting private practice seeking motivated and compassionate Registered Dietitian.
RD will counsel patients in a private practice setting as well as be available for various wellness initiatives & educational sessions. Part-time hours to start with hours & opportunities available as the practice continues to grow.
Intuitive and Mindful eating, HAES/Non-Diet aligned, Fertility, Women's health (PCOS, Hormones, GDM, etc), Eating Disorders, Sports Nutrition, & GI concerns
- Registered Dietitian required to have current registration with the Commission on Dietetic Registration and up-to-date continuing education credits
- A minimum of 2-3 years of counseling experience is preferred will train an excellent candidate with 1-2 years of experience
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate kindly, professionally & effectively nutrition-related information to clients no matter what their unique situation.
- Needs to be enthusiastic about science-based nutritional practices with a desire to help individuals make positive changes
- Needs to excel in technology (social media, Apple products, gsuite, etc) and be an eager learner of new technology
- Integrity and working well in a team are a must
Please send a resume and cover letter including daytime phone number and interview availability. For serious inquiries, only qualified candidates will be selected for a first-round telephone interview.